Jump to content
yodragos10

Wanting to get support regarding a payment

Recommended Posts

I made a payment like 4 hours ago. I received the mail in which it says that: "Thank you for your order. Your payment for the invoice detailed below has been received and is currently being held for review."My money went out of my account. Can someone confirm my payment and give me acces to the product ?
EDIT: My real situation: It is normal to take this time to review the payment? 

Edited by yodragos10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It being held for review means it has to be reviewed by a staff member first, this is usually the case if something seems up with the payment like fake billing or a ip hiding service.
If that is the case then the payment will get denied, and reservation on the money will get lifted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

It being held for review means it has to be reviewed by a staff member first, this is usually the case if something seems up with the payment like fake billing or a ip hiding service.
If that is the case then the payment will get denied, and reservation on the money will get lifted.

I understand. When I decided to pay I didn't had this account and used the new member method. I completed my credentials there and in the e-mail it said 

Order #21464, Click here to view order.  However,once I clicked on the link it redirected me to the site and I couldn't login with the credentials I completed and furthermore, when I created this account via main page I used the same credentials as in the payment tab and it didn't even mentioned that they exist in the database. Is that normal? 

EDIT: I never ever had a problem with a payment before. if I would have any hidden interests I wouldn't be here. 

View Order  Edited by yodragos10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yodragos10 said:
I understand. When I decided to pay I didn't had this account and used the new member method. I completed my credentials there and in the e-mail it said 

Order #21464, Click here to view order.  However,once I clicked on the link it redirected me to the site and I couldn't login with the credentials I completed and furthermore, when I created this account via main page I used the same credentials as in the payment tab and it didn't even mentioned that they exist in the database. Is that normal? 


View Order 
Well yes, it is.
Unfortunately our forum software is stupid in that way. As in, if you're creating an account while purchasing then if the payment gets held for review so does the account. So that is why the account doesn't exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Emiiru said:
Well yes, it is.
Unfortunately our forum software is stupid in that way. As in, if you're creating an account while purchasing then if the payment gets held for review so does the account. So that is why the account doesn't exist.
Ok, I understand. The money left my accout and is currently on hold. I hope everything will be ok
EDIT: I hope there isn't any problem if the credentials of the first account match with this one,since I was really confused  Edited by yodragos10
adding something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.