Banned in 3 games

Was banned in 3 games only using the ESP on these cheats.  Anyone know how to get around the ban?  Is it IP or Hardware or?  I have logged in on more than one account and it looks like they are all banned although I only used cheats on one of them.  Seems like its an Ip or something.  Thanks for the help.

Have any of use used the bright mode? I got banned in a day before the wipe just using esp and bright mode. I could't beleive it, I have used  chods for other games without a problem but for D&D the cheese feel like dogshit.

7 hours ago, buck said:

Have any of use used the bright mode? I got banned in a day before the wipe just using esp and bright mode. I could't beleive it, I have used  chods for other games without a problem but for D&D the cheese feel like dogshit.

Yea, I was also banned from only using the esp and bright mode.  They need to take a look at the cheat.  It needs an update.  Honestly, looking for a refund given the status still hasn't changed and its obviously detected.

I don't know what's going on with the D&D cheese tbh, ironmace made an update yesterday that lead to a bunch of false bans because they increased the "sensitivity" of the anticheat but here they didn't even bother to take the cheese down for a while to test if something had actually changed. 

I remmeber when they main (and almost only) cheese was EFT and  security was their top priority, I don't if it's a different dev or if this site just isn't what it once was, either way feels bad.