DBD cheats

Hello

I wanted to ask you what cheat options should i use if i dont want to get banned, which are safe and which are risky, which work and which dont, plus if you could tell me what some features do ?

Thank you very much and have a nice day 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

I always just do esp. people are smart, and they know how long loops should last. the game won't catch your speed hacks, but others can. even playing survivor, a dead teammate might spectate and report you, as they want the game to be fair. be careful out there friend.

Safe cheese that works: Auto dead hard if you use the right key binds. Perks, items, and offerings are safe. The only problem is that items that you select on the cheese won't appear in the end game which can seem suspicious but nobody has ever questioned it so I guess it's ok. If anyone ever says anything, just say maybe it's a "glitch" lol act dumb. Also, offerings don't work however, I noticed that if you choose a different offering, your current offering you selected in dbd WON'T get used up so it's pretty much unlimited offerings if you have them available. Make sure you don't select the SAME offerings or else it will get used up. Unlocker and outfits are fine just make sure not to use any "rare" outfits or charms that only very old players have, so look them up. But if it's in the store, it's pretty safe to use. Now regarding "others" trap immunity and no attack cool down don't work so don't bother with that. Also, make sure that you select fast actions as 0.05, anything more than that is VERY suspicious because you'll be vaulting and doing actions too quickly that others will notice. Last tip is, if you see someone spectating you, don't make any obvious cheese that will make them report you. Good luck.