Huntshowdown v1

aymn511

Hello 

first of all thank you for the amazing hack and you made it only esp not aimbot and other stuff that ruins the game fun but I really kinda annoyed from the esp that some of options doesn't work like I don't want to see my teammates wh and I keep seeing them even tho i choose not to show them option in the cheat menu and other thing sometimes I get confused from the esp I don't know if the enemy is next to me or behind the wall that is next to me so I start shooting it walls I really hope u guys just give huntshowdown cheat a little of ur time and add new features and change the esp make it more clear and fix the glow esp cuz it doesn't work really thank you❤️

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly my only complaint with the v1 ESP. No distinction between players on my own team vs others. Also would be great if the impact to frame rate wouldn’t be so noticeable but I guess that’s more difficult to solve. Is the ESP on v2 improved? Thanks

On 16/03/2024 at 10:11, megaboss said:

This is exactly my only complaint with the v1 ESP. No distinction between players on my own team vs others. Also would be great if the impact to frame rate wouldn’t be so noticeable but I guess that’s more difficult to solve. Is the ESP on v2 improved? Thanks

the esp on v2 was worlds better when it was actually up to date. but it's been down for all of 2024 so far.

23 hours ago, megaboss said:

Well I just got a permanent ban as well after buying a 1month Hunt V1 subscription - use at your own risk.

How and when did it happen? I've seen people say they got banned during the past months I've been using it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...