Hello again. :)

Hello lovelies 🙂
I've actually been active here since 2019, but have misplaced my login details since I got a PC again (switched to PS5 for a short time ^^). So this is my 2nd account.
(If an admin could reset my first account I would be very grateful so I can get back online with it)

There's not much to say about me, I've been in the cheating scene since 2014 and no, ... I didn't start with Counterstrike like everyone else but with Black Ops 3. I came across Chods in 2018/2019 when I was looking for a CSGO cheat and was always fully satisfied with the goods.

In the meantime, I was a moderator at a well-known cheating site for 2 years (I won't mention the name now but the coder knows Chods and has always spoken highly of him). In general I have a lot of contacts to friends who are all programming themselves (LOL and FaceIT, but don't ask for access, this is only passed on between friends).
As for myself, I come from Germany and have been working at Amazon for several years and hold a high position there.
(Home office 😛 )
I spend up to 10 hours a day on my PC because I also play games like COD, The Finals, WOW, CSGO etc. from time to time. 

I hope that Chods will programme new cheats again in the future, because you've come to the right place.

Have a nice day. 🙂

Blossom

Edited by Blossom.thereal