Hunt Showdown v2 cash registers not marking?

Juniaharambae

Firstly, I would like to state my satisfaction with the client, as it was easy to install and is highly intuitive and easy to navigate.  I chose this cheat primarily to find money and cash registers around the map, however when I check the box, it seems that their locations remain unmarked on my map.  I was able to locate one naturally and was able to confirm that the option did not seem to detect it or perhaps it did not load properly.  Considering that the feature for cash registers is not explicitly stated in the release manifest, can I assume that the feature is in beta and may still have kinks that need to be ironed out?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm having issues running the client but it says "V5 runtume errort. No USB driver detected." I tried all the guides and nothing helped. I have opened a support ticket and still waiting on response.

9 hours ago, shaytan said:

I'm having issues running the client but it says "V5 runtume errort. No USB driver detected." I tried all the guides and nothing helped. I have opened a support ticket and still waiting on response.

You should post in the discord or await for your ticket to be answered. Also, you need to make sure you have secure boot enabled to run this cheat btw. system info look at bios mode should say UEFI and secure boot state needs to be on. If you do not have this you will get that error. 

On 14/11/2023 at 22:40, Juniaharambae said:

Firstly, I would like to state my satisfaction with the client, as it was easy to install and is highly intuitive and easy to navigate.  I chose this cheat primarily to find money and cash registers around the map, however when I check the box, it seems that their locations remain unmarked on my map.  I was able to locate one naturally and was able to confirm that the option did not seem to detect it or perhaps it did not load properly.  Considering that the feature for cash registers is not explicitly stated in the release manifest, can I assume that the feature is in beta and may still have kinks that need to be ironed out?

But they told me to disable secure boot on the specific hunt showdown guide ughh. Ok I will try with secure boot on. 

Edit: still not working. I am talking to staff with a support ticket. Hopefully he can help.

Edited by shaytan

12 hours ago, shaytan said:

But they told me to disable secure boot on the specific hunt showdown guide ughh. Ok I will try with secure boot on. 

Edit: still not working. I am talking to staff with a support ticket. Hopefully he can help.

Okay hopefully they can help you.