hunt showdown v2

blephamie

Hello, as someone who actively uses the cheat, I wanted to point out the problems of the cheat. First of all, I wish everyone a good day. The cheat consumable box does not appear. To see the money box, we need to open healt. When we select the distance, these healt boxes appear. We also do not understand that there are weapons because long numbers appear, for example, it would be much better if they were written directly as aparkat. The chod team works very caring and disciplined, I would like to congratulate them from here. I would be very happy if you would take what I said into consideration. I wish you a good day and good work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. You need to report this to the administrators. But if you want, I can help you.

When you run the cheat, try it as 120 seconds instead of 60 seconds. The thing you need to pay attention to is that the hunt showdown interface in the saved games section on Discord must be open. It can close itself automatically from time to time, you should try this. It will definitely work.