Dark and Darker review

RazeXC

I've used 3 different cheats so far for DnD, all 3 around the same price point so im referencing other software's quality compared to Chod's

ESP 6/10

Loot ESP is at its best with Chod's with its Rarity filter, the other 2 i've used dont have this feature and it is honestly the only time I choose Chod's over any of the other options

Monster ESP -  Very unfinished, the Monster ESP is only half functioning and has been for weeks. It only shows around 1/2 the monster's name tags and doesnt even show some of them at all. The healthbars are incomplete and less informative than other softwares as it only updates in increments of 20% give or take as compared to other softwares which display exact health value. The biggest issue here though is that it doesnt show most of them at all. More specifically Goblins, and mini bosses.

Player ESP - Also lacking compared to other options. It shows players and once again their healthbars in increments of 20%'s However, doesnt display what class they are playing, exact health ratings etc. It works, it shows players, but it can use a lot of improvement

Aimbot - 0/10

- It doesnt work at all. Both other softwares had it. Enough said

Misc Features 5/10

Crosshair - It does in fact put a crosshair on the screen

Stream proof - All 3 were stream proof, but Chod's is the worst of the 3. It still displays almost everything when streamed over discord.

Fullbright - The best fullbright of all that ive used. It seems like its more than a simple gamma changer like the other softwares use so its still relatively easy to see while having a much brighter display for the environment around you

Security -

I have yet to be banned on any of the softwares i've used. So Chod's is keeping up with security and that means a lot. regardless of the quality of the rest of the cheat if it was detected it wouldnt matter. So good job on that

Overall rating 4/10

Could use a lot of work, but with a few updates with ESP and a few extra features it would be beautifully marketed as an ESP only cheat which is honestly much more appealing to me than a cheat with aimbot as they are typically more secure and safer to use. Hopefully they update everything soon as I dont think it will be too difficult to add the extra ESP filters for players and some extra monsters being registered in it as well.

Edited by RazeXC