DBD functions

dreamer69

Hi there. I've been using dbd cheese and I'm loving it so far. It's very smooth and I haven't had any issues. However, I've noticed that there are a few functions that I don't know what they do or how they work. I'll write out the specific functions that I'm having trouble with later. If someone could explain to me what they do or how to make them work, that would be great! I've also noticed that a lot of other customers on this forum have asked similar questions about how some of the functions don't work or what some of the abilities do.

I wish there was a sheet or guide that explained how to use each ability or what it does. I had to literally search YouTube for answers and only found one video that explained what one of the functions did.

Thanks in advance for your help!

hey, awesome thanks! 
In the Misc. options you have in setting “no stun” and “no interruption”. What exactly does that do? It sounds like what it exactly does so does that mean that the killer won’t be able to interrupt me if I’m cleansing a totem or generator? If yes, then I’m assuming that’s an easy way to get reported since clearly it’s a hack. 

Auto dead hard doesn’t work. I’ve tried all in game key functions and hotkey. Unless I’m doing it wrong? 

Fast action is semi limited? I noticed that when I turn it on I do vault faster but when it comes to other actions like cleansing totems, opening gates, healing, etc. it doesn’t work, only vaulting windows. How and what exactly does it do and work on?

Aimbot: I found on YouTube how magic works but what does visibility do? And how can I make it less obvious that I’m using hacks for flashlight without using magic? I accidentally flashed light saved someone from a pretty good distance which was totally sus, I’m surprised nobody said anything after the match; so I want to use aimbot but without doing flashlight saves that will make it look suspicious.

Thank you!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dreamer69 said:

hey, awesome thanks! 
In the Misc. options you have in setting “no stun” and “no interruption”. What exactly does that do? It sounds like what it exactly does so does that mean that the killer won’t be able to interrupt me if I’m cleansing a totem or generator? If yes, then I’m assuming that’s an easy way to get reported since clearly it’s a hack. 

Auto dead hard doesn’t work. I’ve tried all in game key functions and hotkey. Unless I’m doing it wrong? 

Fast action is semi limited? I noticed that when I turn it on I do vault faster but when it comes to other actions like cleansing totems, opening gates, healing, etc. it doesn’t work, only vaulting windows. How and what exactly does it do and work on?

Aimbot: I found on YouTube how magic works but what does visibility do? And how can I make it less obvious that I’m using hacks for flashlight without using magic? I accidentally flashed light saved someone from a pretty good distance which was totally sus, I’m surprised nobody said anything after the match; so I want to use aimbot but without doing flashlight saves that will make it look suspicious.

Thank you!

Yes. It is exactly what it does. No stun you won't get stunned by pallets, DS, etc. No interruption, you won't get interrupted during actions.

Auto dead hard from my experience didn't work. Maybe it has to depend on the latency or type or killer you facing against.

Fast action from what I've read it just speeds up actions a bit. Repairing a gen will make it yellow even without tools meaning its going faster than usual (I might be wrong about this one)

Visibility means that the ESP box will change to a different color when you have a line of sight to the target. This feature pairs well with aimbot because it prevents you from locking onto targets behind walls, making it obvious that you're cheating. However, even with the 'magic feature,' it's hard to not suspect unless you use it when you're quite close to the killer and have a clear line of sight. If you use it on the killer's back while picking up a survivor, you'll likely get reported.

Personally I almost never use the Misc or aimbot features only ESP. Hope I helped good luck 

Edited by bliuxter