Upt to date review of the cheat

Kiss

Overall after using the cheat for 5 months now I feel as I have gotten quite attuned to the cheat. Overall after trying multiple providers this one easily stands out as the easiest to use cheat with amazing price to performance and features.

Visuals

8/10 visuals are very clean with alot of information. such as hook states view angle ect. unfortunately you can not change the esp color, if this was added it would easily be a 10/10.

Misc

This cheat easily offers the most features for the price and security.

Unlock all works perfectly and is the only one that lets you unlink skins.

Interuption does what it says it does, 10/10.

speedhack is perfect for looping killers while staying "legit" in the killers eyes

Auto deadhard can miss but is unlikely. no stun and interuption works amazingly, i really do not know what allow throwing pebble does.

aimbot is a 7/10 killer works perfectly flashlight aimbot sadly is broken but magic flashlight compensates for that.

The cheat gets constant minor updates that do not get added to the changelog so it is always amazing to see a new feature without even knowing

Security 10/10. easily the factor you should worry least about as it almost never has gotten detected in the past and hasnt in over a year~

Edited by Kiss

• 2 weeks later...