Chod's Insurgency: 5/10

Cheshyro

I am going to be completely unbiased and say that while, yes, this cheat is worth it for the money, if you save up a couple of bucks more, there's definitely better tier stuff out there with more features.

I'll begin 

ESP: 6/10
Not a whole load of visual options, but what is there is OK. However one thing that is broken is box ESP. From a distance the boxes are broken. The skeletons take time to be updated at a range some times as well. There's a lot of finicky bugs with the ESP, however one thing that does consistently render is the health numbers. I do not recommend enabling show teammates as the ESP functions very basic and will always show visible enemies in green, same for friendlies. 

Aimbot: 5/10
Insurgency works in a way in which this aimbot simply can't cope with. It does not have a RCS, so you will need to do the controlling yourself. Or, alternatively, you will risk it with the zero recoil feature which is pretty much an insta detect (AFAIK). 

I found the best settings for full auto guns to be set on Pelvis, left mouse, 1.5 FOV so its not too obvious and 9-12 smooth. Disable target players in vehicles as that is bugged as well. 

Misc: 0/10
There's no misc options. Not even config saving. You have to re-do your config every time. 

Overall, cheap cheat considering there's very few cheats for Insurgency, but it's very lack luster. 

Edit: some grammar

Edited by Cheshyro