Unexpected Twists

feuras

Player ESP

• Distance
    • Good as expected, though would be great if there was an option to shrink the text though (consider settings to control global text scale and colour. Would enhance the value of other hacks too i.e. Squad vehicle marker text.)
  • Skeleton
    • As expected, very good.

Ship ESP

All very good.

Others ESP

All very good.

Aimbot

• Smoothness
    • All good. Their detection has been historically bad in this regard but is getting better.
  • Crosshair
    • All good. Size slider? Often not aligned with ironsights for some weapons - if the game wrong or the maths?
  • Target Bots
    • Hotkey? Otherwise good.
  • Prediction
    • Does this track with new projectile weapons, grendanes and laucher etc? Feels good enough.

Misc

• Speed (amount, key)
    • Works great, very strong in this game.
  • Infinite Stamina
  • No Spread
  • No Recoil
  • Instant Ads
  • Rapid Fire
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Add Money
  • Add Xp
  • Add Prestige
    • All great.
  • Teleport (Object you look at/My dock)
    • Doesn't work perfectly, but can be manipulated in a range of situations to have fun. Teleport straight through vault doors with ease because they aren't "terrain".
  • Item Spawner
    • It works great, especially fun to spawn valuables and give them away to novice players.
      • There was a unique glitch I often managed to replicate by spawning different items rapidly - a diff item would spawn than intended, however its "true" identity would be the requested item. For example: I try to spawn an endgame storage container, instead a headpiece spawns randomly from the glitch, I drag the headpiece onto my character and they are now wearing a container in that slot, can take it into raid, drop it etc.
        • Is there a way to understand this glitch and integrate its manipulation into the cheat?
  • Contracts Modifier
    • It works great.
  • Make All Cosmetics Free
    • It works great.
  • Save Configs
    • Great functionality!
Edited by feuras

• 1 month later...