Website feedback

roflcopter1975

Hi,

Just thought maybe this could be useful since the new re-design is actually really nice and I saw few key things that you guys might not be aware of:

feedback1.png: 
Some reason the side screen socials are messing up only on Discord, and if I copy paste the background: svg code from CSS to it, it becomes restored, doesn't seem to want to show the Discord icon on any pages at all.

feedback2.png:
Home page doesn't want to show the discord icon either, and also on the top bar and on the side, but not the same case if you go to Forums page, the discord icon is there as well. Seems to be similiar issue as "feedback1.png"

feedback3.png:

Not a big deal but I thought the footer looked a bit odd, seems to look sort of neater and less uncomfortably licking the very edge of the screen and it fits really nicely by copy pasting the page layout CSS

max-width: var(--layout-width);
padding: 0 15px;
margin: 0 auto;

Hope these didn't come across intrusive or insulting, just really enjoy the Chod Cheats services been provided~

best of luck!

feedback1.PNG

feedback2.PNG

feedback3.PNG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...