In battlefield 2042, someone was permanently banned because of the cheating device. I want to know the reason.

locationk

A few days ago, in battlefield 2042, someone was permanently banned because of the cheating device. I want to know the reason.

Is it the problem of the cheating device or the ban caused by using cheating when the game is updated?

Are there any precautions for using this cheating device?

I need to be very careful because I have been banned from an account

Guys. This is Battlefield. The DICE developer’s and EA Community Manager’s also play this game.  If these ban’s did not occur at the same time, you received the manual ban, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, or you use “rage” config. 

My level is over 90, and I am constantly cheating, only use ESP, and shoot only, if target visible.

If the radar feature were available, I would only use it, i also used cheat’s in the cs:go league, I know what I'm talking about

If the program were detected by the game, you would be banned immediately, but don’t forget, EAC Dev’s always reverse the reverser’s…

• Like 3