Review of Chods Cheats

oneechan

I don't typically make a review of a cheese developer in general just the cheese themselves but I have decided to do so in this special case.

In my relatively short time being apart of this community I can honestly say i am surprised, the quick responses from the mods, the helpful community and the ease to get support is astounding to say the least. I have never used a cheese that needed a usb to access it and was pleasantly introduced with the easy to follow guides that the website graciously points new members to. 

I joined at first for the EFT mod as it was one of the cheaper and more professional looking website. After the recent update in EFT with battle eye being added I couldn't help but want to try something new and got the Apex Legends cheese. I have reviewed both of those so dont be afraid to check those reviews out. 

In total I highly recommend giving at least a month to the supporter role just to thank the guys behind the website that put a lot of time and effort into making us "the customer" happy.