Selling My EFT Account (£20.00) EMAIL ACCESS!

Code

{STANDARD ACCOUNT}

Looking to sell my EFT account and blizzard account, together or separate...will sell for cash or subscriptions to another cheat. 

stats don't really matter due to game wipes, but it has just under 8 mill - 61%W/R - 15K/D AND the total of 154 raids, the account is really new if you take into the total hours and raids.  

any more info you need which I don't think you do due to wiping etc just let me know! middle man will be used also!

if you're not going to buy, please don't post on this thread unless you're staff, boost your post count elsewhere :D

2019-03-08[14-51] (1).png

2019-03-08[14-51] (0).png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Code

Just now, Linky said:

Hi,

I'm interested. Is it tied to your email or a new one?

Do you accept paypal?

I have put in a request to change which takes two weeks. I am kind of wanting the original email, that is why I put in the change of email, but it takes a stupid 2 weeks. but I might be willing to let you hold on to the email for 2 weeks, unless your willing to trust me for 2 weeks, I got no reason to scam you what so ever. 

I'm sorry, but I'm sure you'll understand that I have a healthy dose of skepsism. I got scammed before (nothing personal).

Once the email change goes through, I'll be happy to pick this up again if no one else is interested. Thanks and I apologize for any inconvenience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Linky said:

I'm sorry, but I'm sure you'll understand that I have a healthy dose of skepsism. I got scammed before (nothing personal).

Once the email change goes through, I'll be happy to pick this up again if no one else is interested. Thanks and I apologize for any inconvenience.

totally understand where your coming from bro, no worries at all bro :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...