We are looking for a talented cheat developer to join our growing team, to add new and exciting cheats to our line-up, develop and research features, and be part of an exciting community.
The right candidate should:
- Have minimum 4 years as a C++ developer (sorry, .net developers need not apply)
- Have experience with cheat development in some form
- Have strong reverse engineering skills (IDA/x64_dbg/WinDbg etc)
- A portfolio of work to show on request
- Have experience working within a team and meeting deadlines
- Be friendly, approachable, and eager to learn
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- Be a member for minimum 1 year
Preferable, but not required:
- Higher education in a computer technology field (ideally software development related), e.g. a college/university degree or equivalent
- Real life industry experience for at least 2 years
This is a paid position.
Please reply with your details, if you wish to submit your CV/resume then upload as an attachment.
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member 365
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups