Troubleshooting Client + Injection:
- Make sure you installed all additional updates for your current windows version!
- Make sure your GPU drivers are fully updated.
- Go to your taskmanager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) and open the "Start-Up" tab. Disable everything that is not necessary and restart your PC.
- Make sure that MSI Afterburner or similar programs are turned off when using the cheat!
- Uninstall Reshade.
- Turn off all programs that are not necessary.
- Start the game without launching the cheat and make sure it's running in Borderless mode.
- Make sure your ingame resolution is the same as your windows resolution.
- Uninstall all antivirus programs.
- Set the injection delay to 120 seconds.
- Make sure you are on windows 10 build 1809-2004.
- Make sure your CPU supports virtualization.
- Close any VM that you may have activated.
- If you have onboard graphics activated, make sure to disable it.
- Uninstall Valorants anticheat called "Vanguard" and restart your pc.
- If you still have problems with the cheat please open a support ticket and we will help you: https://chods-cheats.com/support/
In case of the following error: " Error: 0 results returned for Win32_BaseBoard.SerialNumber "
Or any similar SerialNumber related error, please follow these Steps to fix it:
- Disable and stop the WMI service.
sc config winmgmt start= disabled
net stop winmgmt
- Run the following commands.
Winmgmt /salvagerepository %windir%\System32\wbem
Winmgmt /resetrepository %windir%\System32\wbem
- Re-enable the WMI service with the following command and then reboot the PC to see how it goes.
sc config winmgmt start= auto
Virtualization issue ("An error occurred, Loading failed, Please make sure that virtualization is enabled in your BIOS settings")
Check in your taskmanager, if virtualization is enabled. (Performance tab -> CPU)
If its not, you need to turn it on in the bios.
Open CMD as Admin and run the following:
dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:HypervisorPlatform
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
after it is done running restart your PC and try again.
Download this program, run it and click OK to everything. Then restart your pc: