dida1990

Review on Legit Cheating (3+ month subscription)

In the beginning I want to point out that my review is just based on legit settings (I play with the EAC proof version). I have never ever played a rage game and am not interested in doing.

Aimbot (8/10)

The aimbot is working pretty good: You have all the option you are expecting from a good legit cheat (Smooth, Aimtime, Hitboxes, RCS, etc.).
The only thing bothering me is the RCS. It is pretty strong overall, but when you stop spraying, the RCS pull up again to where you started spraying from. No other good legit cheat is using this feature and it looks pretty fishy in demos, so you have to learn to hide this "feature", what is making this unnecessary (please remove the pull-up after RCS!)

Visuals (10/10)
This is the strongest feature by chods-cheat. You have all the features from a rage -hack in a legit cheat and they are even Stream-proof and EAC-PROOF. I am not knowing any other site, that is bypassing EAC with so many visuals. Probs to chods-cheat.

Support/Moderators/Admins (10/10)
The support is really friendly and quick. You are possible to write support tickets (you will be answered in 2 hours maximum) or if you need quick support, you can ask any question on Discord (you will be answered instantly).
I also like how low the hierarchy at chods-cheat is. Even me - a little subscriber - talked with Emiiru or chod about some issues or anything. This is what support should look like

Updates (7/10)
The updates are mainly for the HvH-community (I guess this is the larger community here), so legit-cheat updates are not coming so often. 
I once talked with chod about my problem with the RCS pullup (about a month ago) and I was told he will try to look into it, but didn't see any result until now - but I still have faith.
But you can tell they are working on the cheat all the time, which is pretty nice.

Security (10/10)
I have never been banned by neither VAC nor EAC. Even the admins of the leagues I am playing in suspected me of cheating. I know they are looking at me, because I get called out a lot of times by players and even admins telling me, that they are looking into my demos after the game.

Overall (9/10)
+ Aimbot
++ Visuals
+++ Support
+++ Security

o Updates -> more focus on legit-players

- nothing

• Like 3

Great review, I just wanted to add that legit features are being worked on including changing the rcs pullup so that should help make things better for you in the future. :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Great review, I just wanted to add that legit features are being worked on including changing the rcs pullup so that should help make things better for you in the future. :D

Do you mybe know if spec list is working too? you know if it'll be soon in the miselicions tab haha sorry for bad eng