Sign in to follow this  
lionleet

A Really honest Review

I Can tell this one of the best cheating community I've ever been to. And here's why. Do you believe that u actually get to talk with admins on a real time chatting screen? (e.g: Discord) most cheating communities I've been to, u just can't contact admins/coders. But Let's start the review.

Rage (7.9): 

- Rage Ab: 8/10 (can be a lot more accurate, and u guys know)
- Resolver: 7.8/10 (Old resolving methods, but still does very well)
- All the other small details will get like an 8.9/10.

1 Simple bug: hitbox selection is broken. and I need to turn off hit scan so it works. but turning it off will make things worse.

Things I'd like to see/changes in ragebot (hvh features):

- Resolver improvements
- Automatic Pitch Resolver [Bruteforcing Method] / Automatic Yaw Resolver [Bruteforcing Method] And no. its not hard to do. While the resolver is limited from -180 +180 and -89 +89 and its very easy.
- History Hits - Saves the brute forced hits of each player's AA.
- Body Aim feature for specific players

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aim Assistance (9.5/10): 

I don't have much to say, its fine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Triggerbot (8/10):

- Pretty slow shooting system even if hit chance is off or very low value

Visuals (8.9/10):

- Missing NoSmoke

2 Simple Bugs: Glow Feature / The recoil crosshair, if u change it for the first time from off to any value, let's say, sniper, it will change back to recoil always or whatever it's called and it doesn't save back as Sniper.

Misc (8.9/10):

I don't have much to say. its Pretty fine

1 Bug: Sometimes the third person command doesn't work on some hvh servers.

Config System (8.9/10):

It's a little bit buggy sometimes doesn't Save or create new Configs.

I'll Give the whole cheat an 8.6/10

Edited by lionleet
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this