vaCew

My opinion on Chods-cheat

Legit bot   -/10 

I dont play closet. 

Ragebot 6/10 

The ragebot isnt bad, but also not good, the hitchance is really inconsistant compared to other cheats, and sometimes fails to hit legits at high hit % beacus it shots to early, the resolver works fine for mm hvh, tho the fakelagg correction also doesnt work as good as in other cheats, it has a lot of features thoo which make it kind of okay to use again. 

misc 8/10

The cheat offers quite a lot of nice extra features, the night mod is kind of cool, but again while its fine, there are other cheats with more and better features. 

overall its an okay cheat, for 9,99gbp you cant complain.

On 2.4.2017 at 0:57 AM, haxperienced said:

Excluding security? o.O

last detection was 2015 i think ? 2 years ud, pretty good but since i only use it to rage and dont play closet security isnt an important point for me

Wasn't this supposed to be a legit cheat? Chod has only recently started working on updating the HvH features.

3 hours ago, FadeCS said:

Wasn't this supposed to be a legit cheat? Chod has only recently started working on updating the HvH features.

Was always legit focused, I'd say it still is.

On 26/04/2017 at 10:55 AM, cvbnm said:
On 26/04/2017 at 7:32 AM, FadeCS said:

Was always legit focused, I'd say it still is.
Yeah that's what I thought