lionleet

Buying Very Soon.

if i wanted to pay with stripe, from where do i start? and if i wanted to buy from a reseller, who is willing to contact me?

preferred method: stripe, but meh.. if stripe fails, then any reseller would be appreciated to deal with.

btw, i've watched cheat media, its amazing, im an legit and hvh player at the same time. can't really tell if i should pick chods as my main cheat. does it support hs only nospread? btw why do you still have lisp options in anti aim?

some people say im gonna regret buying it and they said cause its made by a lazy dev. anything to say about that or confirm that what he said is true. and if its not true, prove him wrong. 

thanks <3.

Edited by lionleet

You pretty much just go through and enter your card details when using stripe.
There isn't really any resellers yet.

SUpport hs only nospread? There's rage, though there might not be your prefered anti aims.

Lisp has been removed for a bit, page is outdated.

I believe pitch emotion, and yaw twitch + lagtwitch is not listed.

23 minutes ago, lionleet said:

some people say im gonna regret buying it and they said cause its made by a lazy dev. anything to say about that or confirm that what he said is true. and if its not true, prove him wrong. 

still waiting answer for that one.

18 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

I believe pitch emotion, and yaw twitch + lagtwitch is not listed.

its listed.

35 minutes ago, lionleet said:

I wouldn't say so. People that say such things usually don't contribute with suggestions etc.
Ask him for his forum name, and check his profile.

Otherwise,
https://puu.sh/uOZJy/8f213112bc.png
https://puu.sh/uOZxq/cc1b51c5f3.png
https://puu.sh/uOZMq/9e03d43bc3.png
https://puu.sh/uOZO8/19923dbfce.png

But what is meant with lazy dev? If he hasn't voiced what, then perhaps this is the chance to voice it? Can't fix something you don't know about :)

5 hours ago, lionleet said:

if i wanted to pay with stripe, from where do i start? and if i wanted to buy from a reseller, who is willing to contact me?

preferred method: stripe, but meh.. if stripe fails, then any reseller would be appreciated to deal with.

btw, i've watched cheat media, its amazing, im an legit and hvh player at the same time. can't really tell if i should pick chods as my main cheat. does it support hs only nospread? btw why do you still have lisp options in anti aim?

thanks <3.

Don't know if I should be posting here, however as a customer - I fully recommend this cheat, everything is great (I would however like to see more AA's added soon). Also the community for me is a big part and this is one of the most laid backing cheat providers I've seen.

Also the price - I went in with a bad mindset, "£10 it wont be anything special". Well so far I haven't had a negative K/D in HvH servers with this cheat (I have some screenshots to back this up).

So if you're wanting an un-biased opinion, here is one.

4 hours ago, lionleet said:

Hmmm. Where is hitchance in ragebot???

Cheat doesn't have it currently. People are still doing pretty good in mm hvh though.

But the beta does have initial hitchance implementation.
Don't know when we'll push the beta changes into release version, I want to change the way hitchance works, and work on some other things.

there is no reason to regret it, the updates are frequently and with a bit knowlege u can make sth rly amazing out of this cheat 
if u miss sth just post it under suggestions and im sure it will be added soon if its a good idea

Edited by TheDexter

ive seen some chods user in hvh, they aren't really bad for a cheat without hitchance. i should be buying it tomorrow.

Edited by lionleet