Hail

My honest opinion

Great cheat plus great resolver just needs to have hitchance and more aa's then it would be godly :")

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Emiiru said:

Which antiaims would you like?

180, Fake Jitter (suggested by @Ants)
Customizable Spin Speed?
Fake Forwards?

If anyone else has suggestions would be nice to hear from you.

I personally would really love for there to be a Fake Jitter in Chod's but always looking forward to new updates.

26 minutes ago, 666 said:

180, Fake Jitter (suggested by @Ants)
Customizable Spin Speed?
Fake Forwards?

If anyone else has suggestions would be nice to hear from you.

I personally would really love for there to be a Fake Jitter in Chod's but always looking forward to new updates.
Someone suggested a slider/inputbox for real and fake angles so customers could make any fake they wanted themselves. (except for jitter obviously, though could possibly be implemented as well) What do you think of that idea?

Changing spin to just a custom speed would mess up old configs though, due to twitch being a higher value.

Though people will probably still say we have few anti aims even if we allow customization lol.

23 minutes ago, Emiiru said:
Someone suggested a slider/inputbox for real and fake angles so customers could make any fake they wanted themselves. (except for jitter obviously, though could possibly be implemented as well) What do you think of that idea?

Changing spin to just a custom speed would mess up old configs though, due to twitch being a higher value.

Though people will probably still say we have few anti aims even if we allow customization lol.

A slider could be useful to more experienced users, but I feel people will complain that they don't know what to do - as configuring sliders can be quite daunting, especially to new users. It could be useful to those more experienced users.

But the antiaims I listed above are (in my opinion) some of the best when done right.

Also, thanks for replying so fast.

23 minutes ago, 666 said:

A slider could be useful to more experienced users, but I feel people will complain that they don't know what to do - as configuring sliders can be quite daunting, especially to new users. It could be useful to those more experienced users.

But the antiaims I listed above are (in my opinion) some of the best when done right.

I haven't seen fake forward anywhere, only fake behind, do you mean fake behind?

Just now, Emiiru said:
23 minutes ago, 666 said:

I haven't seen fake forward anywhere, only fake behind, do you mean fake behind?
Fake Forward is actually on many cheats. Aimware used to have it before they updated their AA's. It's also on my Ayyware paste - I'm confident there are other cheats with this antiaim, I just haven't used them to be able to confirm. I know it is still quite good but not 'the best'.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DogeTheDankLord said:

lmao i seen a forward aa in mm before on my team and i was like why and what the f*** xD

Forwards with no fake is pretty bad, but Fake Forwards can be really good when done well.

180 jitter,  fake jitter, jitter back > side ane foward, customizle fake lag with custom aas on real and fake is p

On 18/03/2017 at 9:20 AM, Emiiru said:

Which antiaims would you like?

25 minutes ago, lex said:
1 hour ago, DogeTheDankLord said:

lmao i seen a forward aa in mm before on my team and i was like why and what the f*** xD

Forwards with no fake is pretty bad, but Fake Forwards can be really good when done well.
yea xD it wasnt fake forward it was so stupid and it was 2v2 hvh blew my mind