MrOinkers

Chod's Review

I wanna start this off by saying this is an amazing cheat.  It's better than most cheats the biggest downside to this cheat would be baiming.  The baim doesn't even work to be honest unless its multipoint. I would love if baim could be fixed because there are certain aa's that this cheat can't hit unless the person is moving but it's a few people. So the pics below is of me using Chod, I get so many 1taps and I tap Skeet all the time.  One of the pics I posted is me being slay by an admin for 1 tapping 4 people then defusing.  I would recommend this cheat to anyone I already had a friend buy it and he likes it also.  I just wanna say this is pretty good for a p2c.

de_inferno_night0003.tga

de_dust2_night0013.tga

de_dust2_night0012.tga

de_kowloon0014.tga

de_mirage_dusk0001.tga

de_mirage_dusk0002.tga

de_dust2_night0011.tga

Edited by MrOinkers

Are you saying the bodyaim for awp isn't working? There is only a bodyaim feature for awp right now.

The new update will improve the rage a bit, I think you'll like it even if the places it improves isn't mentioned in your post.

• Like 2

So if you try to baim with the auto or any weapon for that matter it doesn't really baim.  Like it's just multipoint, if I set it on pelvis it will still go for the head.

6 hours ago, Emiiru said:

Are you saying the bodyaim for awp isn't working? There is only a bodyaim feature for awp right now.

The new update will improve the rage a bit, I think you'll like it even if the places it improves isn't mentioned in your post.

Is there somewhere on the forum that says when the next big update will be?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jutes said:

Is there somewhere on the forum that says when the next big update will be?

ETAs are a bit of a hassle to work around and can cause a not completely polished product.
They're done when they're done, just know that the products are constantly being worked on and tested.
Updates happen all the time and there's usually always something to get excited about. ;)
  • Like 3

On 3/10/2017 at 4:41 PM, Emiiru said:

He means that the rage aimbot prioritizes a hitbox that makes the aimbot go for head before body (pelvis?). I'm going to guess that the rage aimbot targets the hitbox that (if hit) will do the most damage to the enemy. It's a very nice feature but for the people wanting to baim (I hate you guys btw) an additional checkbox that disables the prioritization would be helpful (Please don't add this, baiming is disrespectful and disgusting in general).

19 minutes ago, notd4x said:

He means that the rage aimbot prioritizes a hitbox that makes the aimbot go for head before body (pelvis?). I'm going to guess that the rage aimbot targets the hitbox that (if hit) will do the most damage to the enemy. It's a very nice feature but for the people wanting to baim (I hate you guys btw) an additional checkbox that disables the prioritization would be helpful (Please don't add this, baiming is disrespectful and disgusting in general).

Consider it added!
  • Like 1

Just now, Emiiru said:
20 minutes ago, notd4x said:

Consider it added!

What next? Just remove all hitboxes other than right forearm and pelvis?

1 hour ago, notd4x said:

What next? Just remove all hitboxes other than right forearm and pelvis?

Don't be ridiculous.
We'll limit it to body only
  • Like 1

The reason I want to be able to baim is because Chod's Cheats can't resolve certain anti aim's it doesn't happen much but happens a time or two a day.  

21 minutes ago, MrOinkers said:

The reason I want to be able to baim is because Chod's Cheats can't resolve certain anti aim's it doesn't happen much but happens a time or two a day.  

Have you tried using the playerlist and just setting height to a high negative value? It should work for now.