Vasily

EAC

You will need to purchase both EAC + Stream Proof for visuals to be used with EAC.

Correct information : 

22 hours ago, Emiiru said:

I asked Chod, and I stand corrected, you do not need screenshot proof subscription for EAC, just EAC subscription.

Okay, thanks. 

But uh, before in the store there was an option to add those features now it's not possible. It's just different products.

Do I buy both for 34.98 GBP? 

There are a limited number of slots that is available at a single time for both EAC + Stream proof. If it is no longer an option that means we are out of slots for that particular setup. 

Do not buy both products as you would not be able to use both at the same time. 

I have notified Emiiru.

1 minute ago, BotKnud said:

how quick does it takes to get banned from esea? and does it affect vac/overwatch

I don't know.

Does not affect vac or overwatch.

7 hours ago, BotKnud said:

how quick does it takes to get banned from esea? and does it affect vac/overwatch

We do not support esea, and we have never bother to test it. With the way that ESEA's scan for cheats I would assume you'd get caught fairly quickly. There are no openly advertised cheats that work on esea as far as I am aware of. ESEA does not use VAC. It does not affect vac/overwatch.

I wouldn't recommend it as getting esea ban, it's easier to search your steamid on google it will appear on their website.

17 minutes ago, funmom said:

Why sell two products if one of them doesn't work fully with eac ? 

Uh? So users have a choice.

Well i bought chods w/eac to use the cheat there. I can't find anywhere it states that i need to buy the streaming proof to use visuals on eac too? What is this, i havent found a nice config yet so I havent tryed it with eac yet

2 minutes ago, funmom said:

Well i bought chods w/eac to use the cheat there. I can't find anywhere it states that i need to buy the streaming proof to use visuals on eac too? What is this, i havent found a nice config yet so I havent tryed it with eac yet

But it is what you need to use visuals on EAC. Unless Chod changed it with this update, but I doubt so with the price of EAC.

3 hours ago, funmom said:

2 hours ago, Emiiru said:

But it is what you need to use visuals on EAC. Unless Chod changed it with this update, but I doubt so with the price of EAC.

I asked Chod, and I stand corrected, you do not need screenshot proof subscription for EAC, just EAC subscription.

• Like 1