CS:GO Legit Hacking | Unranked To Global Elite | Episode 2

So we are back at it again with the second instalment to the 'Unranked To Global' series! I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I did making it. I will be doing plenty more in the future, and if you want to queue with me and be in an episode just contact me. Enjoy!

Again a sublime video. What do you use to record?
Only thing I can criticize is that its a bit quiet. At first I wanted to say that the music could be a bit louder but it seems like the video in general is a bit quiet.
Other than that great job!

Edited by Benzoi

7 minutes ago, Benzoi said:

Only thing I can criticize is that its a bit quiet. At first I wanted to say that the music could be a bit louder but it seems like the video in general is a bit quiet.

Thanks against or the feedback! I'm using Nvidia Shadowplay to record with some custom video recording settings. I also noticed that the audio has been quiet in the past episodes; I think it's my recording software because I have to make the music and intro quieter to make the volume throughout the video even. I'll have a look tonight and see if I can fix the issue. Thanks again 

This is gonna be one long series. 10 wins with carry and still supreme. Nice video anyway.
iirc 661 is the seed for #1 blue gem AK. Looks amazing

4 hours ago, cvbnm said:

This is gonna be one long series. 10 wins with carry and still supreme. Nice video anyway.
iirc 661 is the seed for #1 blue gem AK. Looks amazing

Yes I hope it's not to long xD Thanks for the seed you might see it in the next few episodes :D

19 hours ago, FadeCS said:
19 hours ago, Benzoi said:

Thanks against or the feedback! I'm using Nvidia Shadowplay to record with some custom video recording settings. I also noticed that the audio has been quiet in the past episodes; I think it's my recording software because I have to make the music and intro quieter to make the volume throughout the video even. I'll have a look tonight and see if I can fix the issue. Thanks again 

It might just be that your game volume is low, and when you match the music and intro the the game volume then it becomes overall low. Try matching it the other way.

5 hours ago, Emiiru said:

It might just be that your game volume is low, and when you match the music and intro the the game volume then it becomes overall low. Try matching it the other way.

Ok I'll try that later on my next video, thanks for helping!