xEPTION

xEPTION Testomonial

Hello guys ive been using chods for like 1-2 weeks for now and its fken badass cheat probably the best cheat ive used so far seems to get up to date and new updates all the time thats just so perfect! Ive been using alot of cheats and this beats it all. Im sorry to say goodbye to all of you since i can not use chods cheat anymore i will be quitting here sadly but i dont care about the money since i was happy aslong as it worked fine for me back to legit i guess haha! I might come back in the future and try it once again and see if it works again. I want to say thanks to whoever tried to help me out. And to all the staff member keep the good work up with the work you guys are doing never stop 4 cheat ! 

All i can do and say is i rate this cheat 10 cookies out of 10 cookies perfectly.

Regards,
xEPTION.

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words. But why are you "saying goodbye" you only subbed 11 days ago :S you have at least 20 days left of your sub

Hello chod, its because the cheat have not been working for me in a week or so. Tried everything not sure why its just crashing every other provider i used before worked fine and still does. Not sure why i really wanted to use this hack because it rekt the shit out of all other shitty ones.

17 hours ago, xEPTION said:

Hello chod, its because the cheat have not been working for me in a week or so. Tried everything not sure why its just crashing every other provider i used before worked fine and still does. Not sure why i really wanted to use this hack because it rekt the shit out of all other shitty ones.

Could you please retry? I've enabled the crash dumper on your account, so if it does it again then please submit a ticket with the crashdump.

3 hours ago, jdubz1993 said:

still crashing

Please create your own thread, or ticket.