FadeCS

CS:GO Legit Hacking | Unranked To Global Elite | Episode 1

Welcome to the first addition to my new legit hacking series; Unranked To Global Elite! In this series I will be using Chod's Cheats (the greatest cheat there is) to attempt to get to The Global Elite rank. I know I played quite obvious against some pretty low skilled players, but I wanted rack up the kills to make a more interesting video. Anyway, I do hope you enjoy it and please give me some criticism and feedback as it will definitely help me improve future videos.
  • Like 3

Great video, keep them coming!

Only criticism I have is that maybe you should try to show more of the 'interesting' parts and cut out more of the parts where nothing happens.

Except for that you did a good job. Great quality, smooth gameplay and some nice music. A+ from me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benzoi said:

Great video, keep them coming!

Only criticism I have is that maybe you should try to show more of the 'interesting' parts and cut out more of the parts where nothing happens.

Except for that you did a good job. Great quality, smooth gameplay and some nice music. A+ from me

Wow thanks man I appreciate your criticism! Definitely will try that when I'm editing my next episode.

47 minutes ago, TheyCallMeNorth said:

For these types of videos you need commentary over them , but overall nice job !

Quite true, although I don't have a microphone xD Will try to buy one soon