iReapXx

My Experience with CHODS and Ideas for Improvement

I have been using this cheat for a while and i really appreciate the features such as RCS, the visuals, the UI (which really looks great), the new build every 30 minutes feature, etc. there's only one thing that really disappoints me, and that is the aim assist, it's extremely obvious even on the most lightest settings, add noise doesn't help, nor does curve, it just makes it more fishy, i wish there would simply be a smoothness slider, and an aim salt slider (to add more grit and bump to the aim to make it look more legit).

Anyways, here's my ratings.

UI (9/10): This UI is so basic, but it works like a charm. Like people say, sometimes, simple is best!

Aim assist (8/10): So nice! With low FOV (i.e. 0.2-1.5) no one can tell if your hacking or not, unless you use video editors to zoom in on the action. -2 because sometimes, its buggy, and locks on to "air" bones very blatantly. (makes me go OH SH*T if I played more than 1 match that day)

ESP (10/10): Very nice, love the multitude of options. For me, to seem less blatant, just a corner and health bar is the best! Since you don't use chams, you can't really aim on the head or whatever 100% and for example, when I'm walling through mid in long, I leg or miss, because the box doesn't give me enough info so people don't think I'm hacking.

RCS (7/10): Wasn't too impressed, think AHK recoil control is better IMO, but I could be wrong, as I haven't experimented much with it. I don't like how it "locks" harder when you use RCS, and you don't have a option to quick switch between RCS and no RCS for less blatant play.

Misc (9/10): I have never missed a flat and easy hop with bhop, so as long as you don't go PHOON, you won't have to worry.

Safety (10/10): Haven't been vac banned. OW is easy to bypass, as long as you know how to hide. I have played 6+ matches in a row a day before, all while using chod 100% of the time and been called hacker multiple times by others. Yet, when I review my own demos, it just looks like I'm an insane smurf. <--- reason why I didn't get OW yet. The thing is, I have tested this in OW up to DMG. So I don't know how LE+ overwatchers would see my play as hacking or not. However, that would really be my problem and not the hacks.

Improvements?: Please make Aim and RCS better, and make this sexy cheat available for ESEA too! Many other cheating forums offer ESEA supported cheats, while only charging 20$ a month. I even saw some sites where they offer to code a cheat for you from scratch, for only 300 euro, usable in ESEA. 

Overall: Great hack! but could be better. 9/10 for me!

• Like 1

Nice post. I personally disagree with the ESEA suggestion. It will take a very, very long time to make, and even if it was possible, it would need to be expensive and completely custom (correct me if I'm wrong).

Esea cheats would cost more then just a couple hundred dollars, it'd be thousands and wouldn't be able to be bought publicly. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, daddy said:

Esea cheats would cost more then just a couple hundred dollars, it'd be thousands and wouldn't be able to be bought publicly. 

I know a guy, real nice programmer, he sure isn't cheap though. :^)
  • Like 1