Kopppi

Questions

1. What is EAC and why should I purchase it since it costs £10 more?
2. CSGO with EAC is currently out of stock, when will it not be?
3. What makes this cheat better than the others for example Unity or Iwebz?
4. Last detection date? What makes this cheat harder to detect than for example Unity or Iwebz
5. Why am I unable to pay with Paypal? Creating a Bitcoin account just to buy this seems silly :)

Thanks in advance ^_^

Ok listen up I have some answers

1.It means its out of stock and will be back soon
2.This cheat is much better then the others for these reasons:1.Cheaper 2.Better Coding 3.Amazing Community 4.Pretty much gets encrypted every 30 mins no Vac is a dream when it comes to this cheat
3.Im not sure about the date but it hasent been detected recently and it will stay that way beacuse of the 30min encrypton
5.Not sure why but i directyl inputed my CC info and it worked fine,you can know if the purchase is safe when there is a green lock in the url bar

Sorry if I didnt anwer all of your questions tried my bestGL & HF

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dzankobananko said:

Ok listen up I have some answers

1.It means its out of stock and will be back soon
2.This cheat is much better then the others for these reasons:1.Cheaper 2.Better Coding 3.Amazing Community 4.Pretty much gets encrypted every 30 mins no Vac is a dream when it comes to this cheat
3.Im not sure about the date but it hasent been detected recently and it will stay that way beacuse of the 30min encrypton
5.Not sure why but i directyl inputed my CC info and it worked fine,you can know if the purchase is safe when there is a green lock in the url bar

Sorry if I didnt anwer all of your questions tried my bestGL & HF

yea I noticed I could pay with my CC directly. Thank you for taking your time to answer my questions :)
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kopppi said:

1. What is EAC and why should I purchase it since it costs £10 more?
2. CSGO with EAC is currently out of stock, when will it not be?
3. What makes this cheat better than the others for example Unity or Iwebz?
4. Last detection date? What makes this cheat harder to detect than for example Unity or Iwebz
5. Why am I unable to pay with Paypal? Creating a Bitcoin account just to buy this seems silly :)

Thanks in advance ^_^

1. You should only buy EAC if you play on Easy Anti Cheat, there's no reason otherwise.
2. Nobody knows, a stock will open up if someone decides to leave it, or if we decide to open more slots but there's no plans currently for that.
3. I think it's better for others to answer that. Though research can also show difference between cheats
4. 12th June, 2015. I don't know what precisely they do, but we do have new builds every 30 minutes, and other methods.
5. We're not supporting paypal due to fees and fraud.
  • Like 1

On 19.1.2017 at 10:19 AM, Emiiru said:

1. You should only buy EAC if you play on Easy Anti Cheat, there's no reason otherwise.
2. Nobody knows, a stock will open up if someone decides to leave it, or if we decide to open more slots but there's no plans currently for that.
3. I think it's better for others to answer that. Though research can also show difference between cheats
4. 12th June, 2015. I don't know what precisely they do, but we do have new builds every 30 minutes, and other methods.
5. We're not supporting paypal due to fees and fraud.

Thanks for the answer. If I purchase the cheat with skins, does it have to be the exact price or do I have to overpay?

also, does faceit use EAC? 

Edited by Kopppi

40 minutes ago, Kopppi said:

Thanks for the answer. If I purchase the cheat with skins, does it have to be the exact price or do I have to overpay?

also, does faceit use EAC? 

You have to overpay as you will have to use skfpay currency, and they decide what a skin is worth in their currency.

faceit does not use EAC. Do note that we do not support their client anti cheat, only their serverside anti cheat.

22 hours ago, Emiiru said:

You have to overpay as you will have to use skfpay currency, and they decide what a skin is worth in their currency.

faceit does not use EAC. Do note that we do not support their client anti cheat, only their serverside anti cheat.

Thanks for the really fast reply!