databoose

Honestly..

I have been using this cheat for a while and i really appreciate the features such as RCS, the visuals, the UI (which really looks great), the new build every 30 minutes feature, etc. there's only one thing that really disappoints me, and that is the aim assist, it's extremely obvious even on the most lightest settings, add noise doesn't help, nor does curve, it just makes it more fishy, i wish there would simply be a smoothness slider, and an aim salt slider (to add more grit and bump to the aim to make it look more legit).

Anyways, here's my ratings.

UI (10/10): Really sexy and unique from all of the other cheats, i was especially impressed with this one, for once it doesn't look like a 5 year old made it.

Aim assist (5/10): In my opinion needs to be improved, because on legit settings its still obvious. But rage aimbot does work fairly good.

ESP (8/10): Chams are a little buggy, but other then that it does its job and gets it done while looking fancy, i see what you did there with that little esp fade once the enemy goes out of the wallhack range, little
things like that really do add to this cheat.

RCS (10/10): Best RCS I've used and i've used about 6 different cheats with this feature, it is really effective and even with low RCS settings it still narrows your bullets down to at least 70%, this is really good for longer ranges and more damage.

Misc (10/10): Autostrafe is pretty effective, also i have never missed a hop with bhop, and autosurf seems to work too, those are the only features in misc i have tested but all of them work completely.

Support (10/10): Chod is always willing to take criticism and feedback and will always find a solution to something if you have a problem, i CANNOT stress this enough, he is by far the most honest cheat developer in the industry and i'm not exaggerating, i recently had a bug and he was very quick to respond and resolve the issue, an absolute 10 out of 10 for support.

Detections (10/10): As of 2/16/17 i am yet to get a VAC ban and have been using this cheat for a month, based on the 30 minute new build system i honestly doubt this cheat will get detected anytime soon unless VAC introduces new methods of detecting a cheat besides signatures. 

Edited by databoose
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, xavier said:

Thanks for a nice review of our product.

No problem, and again if aim assist was improved this would probably be a 10/10 legit cheat for me, but as of right now can't say its too good. I use RCS most of the time for legit games but it would be nice to have that extra feature there if i need to toggle up when i'm losing. Edited by databoose

On 17/01/2017 at 5:27 PM, databoose said:

I have been using this cheat for a while and i really appreciate the features such as RCS, the visuals, the UI (which really looks great), the new build every 30 minutes feature, etc. there's only one thing that really disappoints me, and that is the aim assist, it's extremely obvious even on the most lightest settings, add noise doesn't help, nor does curve, it just makes it more fishy, i wish there would simply be a smoothness slider, and an aim salt slider (to add more grit and bump to the aim to make it look more legit), also it would be awesome if there was a rage aimbot, not HvH, but just rage, where there's simply no smoothing or aim slowness, just immediate snap aimlock for those times when you need to destroy those shit talkers.

Anyways, here's my ratings.

UI (10/10): Really sexy and unique from all of the other cheats, i was especially impressed with this one, for once it doesn't look like a 5 year old made it.

Aim assist (3/10): In my opinion needs to be improved, because on legit settings its still obvious, and even when it's obvious i still can't rage with the aimbot because it takes a while to aim at the target. This could be fixed with a simple smoothness and salt slider, while no smoothness is basically rage and more smoothness is legit.

ESP (8/10): Chams are a little buggy, but other then that it does its job and gets it done while looking fancy, i see what you did there with that little esp fade once the enemy goes out of the wallhack range, little
things like that really do add to this cheat.

RCS (10/10): Best RCS I've used and i've used about 6 different cheats with this feature, it is really effective and even with low RCS settings it still narrows your bullets down to at least 70%, this is really good for longer ranges and more damage.

Misc (10/10): Autostrafe is pretty effective, also i have never missed a hop with bhop, and autosurf seems to work too, those are the only features in misc i have tested but all of them work completely.

Detections? (???/???): Don't know yet, haven't been vacced, but i assume this hasn't been detected for a while now.

Thanks for the review, I hear what you're saying about the aimbot and we will see what we can do to make it better. 

Regarding the rage aimbot, its already there. If you don't want hvh settings simply leave them disabled :)

On 1/26/2017 at 8:53 AM, Chod said:
Thanks for the review, I hear what you're saying about the aimbot and we will see what we can do to make it better. 

Regarding the rage aimbot, its already there. If you don't want hvh settings simply leave them disabled :)

No problem, i appreciate you taking this review into consideration, to me that shows that the coder does actually care, and about the rage aimbot, i found out after making this review and forgot to edit it, my apologies.