magicmayhem

MagicMayhem's Battlefield 1 Testimony

Hi,

I recently bought the Battlefield 1 cheat and started using it. When I opened the menu it was probably one of the most unique menus I had ever seen for a game hack. The menu feels modern and up-to-date, it is also extremely easy to navigate around the cheat because of its sleek design. The aim-bot is also well coded, its prediction algorithm is great and you rarely miss a shot. Another unique design feature was the ESP, the ESP uses small boxes which don't take up too much screen space, it leaves you with enough room to actually see the model you are shooting at. The personalisation which this cheat offers is also a plus, you can modify the ESP colors to your hearts content. For those who don't want to waste their time configuring shit, they've added a sub-menu which allows you to download other people's configuration from this forum. The cheat and the forum feel connected, mainly because you have a chat sub-menu as well.

Those were the positives, and there are many. The negatives are few, but a few important ones. The biggest downside is the crashing after a match is finished, or if you leave the match. Hopefully the fix for this will be easy. Another downside is your FPS decreases when using the hack, although it is still playable. The last one, which to me isn't a big deal, is the fly mode. Currently you cannot use this as it'll just make you float upwards very slowly.

But on the whole the hack is great and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for the perfect aim-bot. There are just a few kinks which need to be fixed but you can still enjoy yourself with this. Hopefully the developers will patch these small issues within the next few weeks.

- MagicMayhem

• Like 1

On 12/11/2016 at 8:28 PM, magicmayhem said:

Hi,

I recently bought the Battlefield 1 cheat and started using it. When I opened the menu it was probably one of the most unique menus I had ever seen for a game hack. The menu feels modern and up-to-date, it is also extremely easy to navigate around the cheat because of its sleek design. The aim-bot is also well coded, its prediction algorithm is great and you rarely miss a shot. Another unique design feature was the ESP, the ESP uses small boxes which don't take up too much screen space, it leaves you with enough room to actually see the model you are shooting at. The personalisation which this cheat offers is also a plus, you can modify the ESP colors to your hearts content. For those who don't want to waste their time configuring shit, they've added a sub-menu which allows you to download other people's configuration from this forum. The cheat and the forum feel connected, mainly because you have a chat sub-menu as well.

Those were the positives, and there are many. The negatives are few, but a few important ones. The biggest downside is the crashing after a match is finished, or if you leave the match. Hopefully the fix for this will be easy. Another downside is your FPS decreases when using the hack, although it is still playable. The last one, which to me isn't a big deal, is the fly mode. Currently you cannot use this as it'll just make you float upwards very slowly.

But on the whole the hack is great and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for the perfect aim-bot. There are just a few kinks which need to be fixed but you can still enjoy yourself with this. Hopefully the developers will patch these small issues within the next few weeks.

- MagicMayhem

Thanks for the testimonial. A patch was released yesterday that fixed both the crashing and the fly-mode problems :)
  • Like 1