Extradition

Testimonial ~ Honest Opinion

Hey, I recently purchased your CS:GO cheat and I must say, It's not horrible but it could use some work I ran into some bugs such as things disabling themselves when I go to activate other options such as aim/rsc I think the aim is alright but could definitely use some work and the Rage hack is basically non existent. I'm happy with my purchase but I believe it could be better. The walls are amazing I love the visuals and the rsc is fresh af but my honest opinion is to work on the aim and the rage also I didn't find much use for the humanise option as it seemed to difficult to use or understand. ~ Extradition

I'm guessing you were using weapon configs so your settings when changing according to what you set them to the weapon.

It's definitely been updated since this review because I disagree on all the apparent 'bugs' and the 'non-existent' ragebot.

I want to comment that today I buy another hack and it is really good that I buy ... It is much better in aim and has a better menu ... But it has a very bad wall .. The chod's hack could improve a lot To aim ... If you improve the aim and a little the menu I think it would be the best cheat of the moment ...