[QUICKSELL] D-LORE 3500$ Inventory DMG Main Account with 10 ESL Pins Series 1

JUCATOR

Hello! I thinked about selling my main account, and now it's for sale for a limited time. A really really expansive account is now sold for a little price.
The account has 800+hours in CS:GO ; 130 wins (DMG) - it was global too, but because of the inactivity on it, now when i played it was ranked DMG (just because of the inactivity).
The account has 3,500$ in skins, that are trade banned, but you can play with them or do anything on the account without trading. 
List of the ESL Pins : Italy Pin, Inferno Pin, Mirage Pin, Guardian Pin, Dust II Pin, Tactics Pin , Militia Pin, Train Pin, Victory Pin
Valuable items on it : Dragon Lore, Karambit Doppler Phase 2, StatTrak Karambit Damascus Steel, Glock Fade, StatTrak USP Orion, Fire serpent, Gut knife blue steel, stattrak cyrex m4a1, ak case hardened full blue, and many many others, it has 150 case keys too.

LINK OF THE ACCOUNT ONLY IN PM AND FOR VERY INTERESTED PEOPLE.
THE PRICE IS 200$ JUST FOR A LIMITED TIME (1 WEEK MAX) - negotiable
PAYMENT METHODS : Only BITCOIN/Skins (more in skins),if you want paypal then you can
buy items from opskins and then trade them to me.

CONTACT ONLY ON FORUMS
I ACCEPT MIDDLEMEN FROM CHODS

• 1 month later...