stingygamer

Resolver?

It is my understanding that the resolver is anti-anti-aim, that is to say, it figures out what kind of moves the enemy anti-aim is making so it can shoot his head anyway. How effective is it in the opinion of users for HvH? How effective is it against particular popular hacks?

From the recent update yesterday so far i tested it and for HvH its 5/10 to my standards.

But chods isn't built for HvH, seems to me he focuses more on the legit side. *for legits* i'd say this is one of the best.

As for resolver etc, not as great. But with the 50% sale coming up give it a shot since it will be half price so what $5-6 for a month? 

8 hours ago, stingygamer said:

How many HvHs have you done? If you would be kind enough to share, how good is it against perticualr popular cheats? Meaning, can u beat aimware, iwebZ, Unity. 

I bought 1 month and probably only used it 8 times max.

HvH tbh i don't like it, seems weaker than most providers out there. Thats my opinion tho. Maybe chod will evolve more into HvH but atm i see this as a VERY good legit hack.

The lack of "playerlist" "resolver" few other things missing, makes it weak. Also "autostrafe" still broken.

5 hours ago, zzr0t said:
I bought 1 month and probably only used it 8 times max.

HvH tbh i don't like it, seems weaker than most providers out there. Thats my opinion tho. Maybe chod will evolve more into HvH but atm i see this as a VERY good legit hack.

The lack of "playerlist" "resolver" few other things missing, makes it weak. Also "autostrafe" still broken.

Why do you consider it a good hack for legit purposes? I'm trying to decide whether to buy this or a private from my friend.

Also, are you saying it does not have a resolver at this time? Edited by stingygamer

1 minute ago, stingygamer said:
Why do you consider it a good hack for legit purposes? I'm trying to decide whether to buy this or a private from my friend.

Also, are you saying it does not have a resolver at this time?

For legit it has what you need, and im locking on enemies hard and everyone i play with even in MM thinks i am a legit player. But on my screen its SNAPPY asf.

It does not have a lot of HvH featuers, only AA, Memewalk, fakelag and other random "RAGE" stuff 

If you looking for HvH this isn't for you. But like i said they got a sale on buying 1month for half the price doesn't hurt tbh. It's a good deal for somone that wants to test the waters.

1 hour ago, zzr0t said:

For legit it has what you need, and im locking on enemies hard and everyone i play with even in MM thinks i am a legit player. But on my screen its SNAPPY asf.

It does not have a lot of HvH featuers, only AA, Memewalk, fakelag and other random "RAGE" stuff 

If you looking for HvH this isn't for you. But like i said they got a sale on buying 1month for half the price doesn't hurt tbh. It's a good deal for somone that wants to test the waters.

OK thanks for info. BTW how is it that it looks snappy to you but other players dont see it?

It probably looks snappy to him because he knows he is cheating, I get the same feeling. It can look like a pretty hard lock at times but I've never been called out unless I'm using the ragebot.
It takes a fair bit to get all your settings and configs right for you, but I'd say it has more "legit" options than any other p2c I can think of.

HvH holds up until it becomes rage vs rage with complete AA, fake edge etc.

Looks snappy yes because i know i am hacking myself, But you can see it how it corrects itself to make the aimbot look legit when locking.

And yeah when it becomes real HvH you'd lose with chods, unless you get a shitty rager and have map knowledge. But the resolver sucks if chods using AAA

5 hours ago, stingygamer said:

Also, are you saying it does not have a resolver at this time?
It does have a resolver.
Autostrafe does work too.

Really I would call for @bigmemer

So right now HvH mainly comes down to skill. You could run Emotion + backwards and still win if you know how to position correctly, know when to peak into someone and correctly edging.
Admittedly, the top HvH cheats are as such due to resolvers, anti-aims and wallscans, but they are beatable still with a level of skill.
Anyone saying otherwise can't HvH.

It honestly depends on
A: What you are playing (Nospread HvH or MM HvH)
B: What cheat you are facing
C: How good you are at cheating / how good they are

Right now the resolver is borked when it comes to fighting Fake Angles on the Yaw ie Fake Sideways, Fake Backwards and Fake Forwards. However It is still possible to win in MM HvH if you hold angles, Hold Auto Wall 1-Ways, Know where and when to peak. MM HvH is just as much playstyle as it is Cheat. If someone is using a Fake Angle, Set Aimpoint to Pelvis as this is the most 'static' hitbox in regards to anti aims, and bind Hit Scan to a On when Press key, I find this to be effective but I wish for the resolver to be worked on.

In regards to HvH Features, the cheat has what is needed for both MM HvH and Nospread, however the Nospread side isn't great.

As for nospread, Consider not using Chod's.

• Like 1