Faceit

What features can i use from legitbot in faceit? Since it seems like from admin/mods replies, you need some ''settings'' for faceit and i wonder why? Have you not bypassed it fully? Is there a restriction to fov/smooth that i cant go above/under etc?

Is the cheat using mouseinput/viewangles for legitbot?
Do you guys have a kind of ''faceit mode'' that you can turn on so that you wont accidently turn something detected on while playing faceit? Like bhop etc or auto pistol.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also do you have cloud based configs? What files do i need to store on my pc except then loader? Is there potential for using it on lan?

Edited by 2339933
More questions :/

All features can be used in faceit (apart from rage, of course) however to remain safe you should use noise and curve with the aimbot. FOV should remain low, aimbot speed should remain around 0.2 seconds for optimum effect (you can adjust it though).

I cannot discuss the type of aimbot we have because it might give away how we are doing it, but it is not mouse input/event.

We have something called "safe mode", which will prevent any unsafe features from working even if you accidentally activate them. Also it prevents unsafe angles, and some more things. Safe mode should be used for matchmaking and faceit.

14 minutes ago, Chod said:

All features can be used in faceit (apart from rage, of course) however to remain safe you should use noise and curve with the aimbot. FOV should remain low, aimbot speed should remain around 0.2 seconds for optimum effect (you can adjust it though).

I cannot discuss the type of aimbot we have because it might give away how we are doing it, but it is not mouse input/event.

We have something called "safe mode", which will prevent any unsafe features from working even if you accidentally activate them. Also it prevents unsafe angles, and some more things. Safe mode should be used for matchmaking and faceit.

Damn this looks promising af. Thanks for answering as well, i understand what he ment now. Expect me as customer the 29th :))