Any refund chance to get?

InsaneSmurfs

Hey there,  since i saw the first video of Chods i knew its will be pro cheat, but, i use if for a time and i dont like it actually ;( and i a bit regret that i even bought it ;(

i thouhg it will be much more better,

and i think i can buy something more usefull with the money , so pls consider me ;( .

I had the same problem, I do not like the aimbot at all. But I didn't even asked for a refund cause like they said in the FAQ :

A: We will only offer a refund if you're having technical issues getting the program to run on your computer and we are unable to resolve it for you. If you get banned or decide you don't like it we will not offer a refund -- however, we will deal this case-by-case.

I don't think Chod's will provide a refund because you don't like it. If I go to a supermarket, buy an apple but it didn't taste good I can get a refund? The cheat works as it was described so I think there is no reason to obligate a refund issue.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2016 at 7:07 AM, jurrie08 said:

I don't think Chod's will provide a refund because you don't like it. If I go to a supermarket, buy an apple but it didn't taste good I can get a refund? The cheat works as it was described so I think there is no reason to obligate a refund issue.

Yes, you actually can get a refund for that. Lol.