Very decent main account for sale with PRIME!!! check it out

justskills1

Looking to sell my main account since i wont have any time since i will have really busy scheldue in future life. It is 2 years old account with 650 hours on csgo + some other games like rocket league etc account link can be provided if anyone is interested , it has 350 wins on mm rank is LEM at this moment with prime and boath 2015 and 2016 40 rank awards and rank 29 atm so its close to another one , i havent use any kind of softwares on this account so account is totally safe for further play. Looking to get payment in csgo skins or paysafecard , im not accepting paypal or anything else at this moment especially not paypal since its bullshit if anyone has interest in account feel free to pm me with contact details and your offer , regards.

12 minutes ago, zinzyk said:

How much are you looking to sell it for?

Also, I don't get why you would rather have csgo skins than real money when you clearly stated that you will have a too tight schedule in the future, care to explain?

I sayed csgo skins or paysafecard since im not accepting anything related to credit cards and especially not paypal i have a real life buyer for skins if thats a case if i would sell it for skins but preferably paysafecard but skins can be bought for cheap prices on internet though many legit sites are selling keys and shit for pretty cheap as i sayed allready.

1 minute ago, justskills1 said:
15 minutes ago, zinzyk said:

How much are you looking to sell it for?

Also, I don't get why you would rather have csgo skins than real money when you clearly stated that you will have a too tight schedule in the future, care to explain?

I sayed csgo skins or paysafecard since im not accepting anything related to credit cards and especially not paypal i have a real life buyer for skins if thats a case if i would sell it for skins but preferably paysafecard but skins can be bought for cheap prices on internet though many legit sites are selling keys and shit for pretty cheap as i sayed allready.

PS: regarding price looking for offers but hit me up with skype or smtin and i can provide url since its public.