Some questions

When buying with EAC + SS proof it says 0 in stock. Does this mean its slot based or is it just a bug? And also, if i buy only cheat + EAC. Dont i need to buy ss proof also for using esp @ EAC?

Also, what is the future for this cheat? Since faceit is currently in the making of a client, are you going to try and keep supporting faceit after that? if yes. how are you going to support faceit when you dont support cevo? Is there any reason that you dont support cevo?

Thanks in advance :)

EAC is slot based, which is out of slots.
You don't need S/S proof on EAC if you have the EAC addon.

Depends on their client.

21 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

EAC is slot based, which is out of slots.
You don't need S/S proof on EAC if you have the EAC addon.

Depends on their client.

Thanks for the reply, may i ask how much slots are there?

And one thing i was wondering, what features do i miss out when i dont have the EAC and SS? Do i still get unique build? Any way you could show me a screenshot from the menu of the stuff i ''miss out'' on?

35 minutes ago, 2339933 said:

Thanks for the reply, may i ask how much slots are there?

And one thing i was wondering, what features do i miss out when i dont have the EAC and SS? Do i still get unique build? Any way you could show me a screenshot from the menu of the stuff i ''miss out'' on?
20 for EAC, and 20 for EAC + SS proof.

Yes you still get a unique build.
You only really miss out on EAC proofing, and screenshot/stream proofing.
There are actually less usable visual features with S/S proofing. I believe it's just glow, and the features that modify walls like night mode.

19 hours ago, Emiiru said:
20 for EAC, and 20 for EAC + SS proof.

Yes you still get a unique build.
You only really miss out on EAC proofing, and screenshot/stream proofing.
There are actually less usable visual features with S/S proofing. I believe it's just glow, and the features that modify walls like night mode.
Fk glow when you got that sexy chams :D I appreciate the replies and so quick! Last question, is the cheat slot based? Im not sure but i believe your old cheat was not slot based? And since alot of cheats that arent slot based are getting targeted alot, im just wondering :)

btw could i upgrade my sub meanwhile i have only the cheat? Like lets say i buy the cheat, to like test it out if it suits me, then i see EAC slot is open, could i just upgrade my sub then after my time goes out and buy eac + cheat again? 

Thank you very much, cheat looks great.

6 hours ago, 2339933 said:
Fk glow when you got that sexy chams :D I appreciate the replies and so quick! Last question, is the cheat slot based? Im not sure but i believe your old cheat was not slot based? And since alot of cheats that arent slot based are getting targeted alot, im just wondering :)

btw could i upgrade my sub meanwhile i have only the cheat? Like lets say i buy the cheat, to like test it out if it suits me, then i see EAC slot is open, could i just upgrade my sub then after my time goes out and buy eac + cheat again? 

Thank you very much, cheat looks great.
The base cheat is not slot based, only the ones with EAC.

Yes you could technically do that, but if you have an active subscription then it would require a support ticket and the slot would probably be gone by then. We might allow automatic upgrading in the future.

10 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

Yes you could technically do that, but if you have an active subscription then it would require a support ticket and the slot would probably be gone by then. We might allow automatic upgrading in the future.
If its not slot based, how can you guarantee that it will be safe to use? "worlds safest, 100% vac/smac undetected" Since valve usually tend to target high slot cheats. I know you have unique builds but still.

6 minutes ago, 2339933 said:
18 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

If its not slot based, how can you guarantee that it will be safe to use? "worlds safest, 100% vac/smac undetected" Since valve usually tend to target high slot cheats. I know you have unique builds but still.
No cheat is undetectable. Slots typically does not matter much. It is more about the popularity of the cheat, Valve can get a slot if they want to.

I have been with same provider since mid 2014, dodged every vac wave to this day and keeps going, slot based to 100/150 with unique builds. Im not saying you cant do it, but i need a cheat with alot of features and eac, aka chods  Ofcourse will be used on main.