2339933

Some questions

Recommended Posts

When buying with EAC + SS proof it says 0 in stock. Does this mean its slot based or is it just a bug? And also, if i buy only cheat + EAC. Dont i need to buy ss proof also for using esp @ EAC?

Also, what is the future for this cheat? Since faceit is currently in the making of a client, are you going to try and keep supporting faceit after that? if yes. how are you going to support faceit when you dont support cevo? Is there any reason that you dont support cevo?

Thanks in advance :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EAC is slot based, which is out of slots.
You don't need S/S proof on EAC if you have the EAC addon.

Depends on their client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

EAC is slot based, which is out of slots.
You don't need S/S proof on EAC if you have the EAC addon.

Depends on their client.


Thanks for the reply, may i ask how much slots are there?

And one thing i was wondering, what features do i miss out when i dont have the EAC and SS? Do i still get unique build? Any way you could show me a screenshot from the menu of the stuff i ''miss out'' on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, 2339933 said:

Thanks for the reply, may i ask how much slots are there?

And one thing i was wondering, what features do i miss out when i dont have the EAC and SS? Do i still get unique build? Any way you could show me a screenshot from the menu of the stuff i ''miss out'' on?
20 for EAC, and 20 for EAC + SS proof.

Yes you still get a unique build.
You only really miss out on EAC proofing, and screenshot/stream proofing.
There are actually less usable visual features with S/S proofing. I believe it's just glow, and the features that modify walls like night mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Emiiru said:
20 for EAC, and 20 for EAC + SS proof.

Yes you still get a unique build.
You only really miss out on EAC proofing, and screenshot/stream proofing.
There are actually less usable visual features with S/S proofing. I believe it's just glow, and the features that modify walls like night mode.
Fk glow when you got that sexy chams :D I appreciate the replies and so quick! Last question, is the cheat slot based? Im not sure but i believe your old cheat was not slot based? And since alot of cheats that arent slot based are getting targeted alot, im just wondering :)

btw could i upgrade my sub meanwhile i have only the cheat? Like lets say i buy the cheat, to like test it out if it suits me, then i see EAC slot is open, could i just upgrade my sub then after my time goes out and buy eac + cheat again? 

Thank you very much, cheat looks great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 2339933 said:
Fk glow when you got that sexy chams :D I appreciate the replies and so quick! Last question, is the cheat slot based? Im not sure but i believe your old cheat was not slot based? And since alot of cheats that arent slot based are getting targeted alot, im just wondering :)

btw could i upgrade my sub meanwhile i have only the cheat? Like lets say i buy the cheat, to like test it out if it suits me, then i see EAC slot is open, could i just upgrade my sub then after my time goes out and buy eac + cheat again? 

Thank you very much, cheat looks great.
The base cheat is not slot based, only the ones with EAC.

Yes you could technically do that, but if you have an active subscription then it would require a support ticket and the slot would probably be gone by then. We might allow automatic upgrading in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Emiiru said:
The base cheat is not slot based, only the ones with EAC.

Yes you could technically do that, but if you have an active subscription then it would require a support ticket and the slot would probably be gone by then. We might allow automatic upgrading in the future.
If its not slot based, how can you guarantee that it will be safe to use? "worlds safest, 100% vac/smac undetected" Since valve usually tend to target high slot cheats. I know you have unique builds but still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 2339933 said:
18 minutes ago, Emiiru said:
The base cheat is not slot based, only the ones with EAC.

Yes you could technically do that, but if you have an active subscription then it would require a support ticket and the slot would probably be gone by then. We might allow automatic upgrading in the future.
If its not slot based, how can you guarantee that it will be safe to use? "worlds safest, 100% vac/smac undetected" Since valve usually tend to target high slot cheats. I know you have unique builds but still.
No cheat is undetectable. Slots typically does not matter much. It is more about the popularity of the cheat, Valve can get a slot if they want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been with same provider since mid 2014, dodged every vac wave to this day and keeps going, slot based to 100/150 with unique builds. Im not saying you cant do it, but i need a cheat with alot of features and eac, aka chods  Ofcourse will be used on main.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.