john2

Postpone

Recommended Posts

I want to buy chod but I am moving at the end of this week and was wondering if I could postpone activation for a few days. I wanted to purchase during the sale I was told about, if it can't be done it's ok I just didn't want the few days to go to waste.

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CireG said:

We cannot freeze subscription times. What sale are you talking about? I don't see one posted anywhere.

idk someone on HF I kind of doubt it's real. if it's not then I'll just wait till I'm done moving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, john2 said:

how much is the sale(%)

How good is chod at rage

50%

I can't truly answer that as I don't use it myself.
I would advice you look in the media section, there is a few individuals that has posted screens of their hvh experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Emiiru said:
50%

I can't truly answer that as I don't use it myself.
I would advice you look in the media section, there is a few individuals that has posted screens of their hvh experience.
I saw someone bring up skins, can you pay with skins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, john2 said:
On 23/10/2016 at 2:14 AM, Emiiru said:
50%

I can't truly answer that as I don't use it myself.
I would advice you look in the media section, there is a few individuals that has posted screens of their hvh experience.
I saw someone bring up skins, can you pay with skins?
Yes through skfpay.
The price is the same on skfpay, so if it's 9.99 gpb here, it's 9.99 skf currency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Emiiru said:
Yes through skfpay.
The price is the same on skfpay, so if it's 9.99 gpb here, it's 9.99 skf currency.
is there any delay with skf, or is it pretty instant with depositing and buying chod. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, john2 said:
12 minutes ago, Emiiru said:
Yes through skfpay.
The price is the same on skfpay, so if it's 9.99 gpb here, it's 9.99 skf currency.
is there any delay with skf, or is it pretty instant with depositing and buying chod. 
I do believe activation is instant automatic, but I do not know how fast their depositing is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.