crisplyr9

17 Months on and off with Chods

So this month will mark the 17th I've been a member of Chod's. While I haven't had a subscription the entire time, I can say I've loved the community every bit. When I first joined, it was because I had friends that were around the nova master rank and I was about a Nova 1 at best. I got Chod's so I could rank up and play with them. The people on the forums were very helpful and I did extensive research before actually using the cheat in an actual match. Over the past months I've had 3 overwatch bans. 1 of which was on my main account that had 2k+ hours and I was deeply saddened. I then bought an account and raged to get over it. I then made a new main account and began playing again. Over the past few months I've dabbled in the DMG/LE range but I believe it's only due to my new adderall prescription. The account I play on now has 5k+ hours and is an LE still, but I'm more consistent. I've just came back to Chod's and this new firefly system freaked me out. I had a hard time using it as I didn't know how to bind keys and was pretty frustrated. The forum config sharing feature is a godsend and helped me get on my feet. I don't post much but I lurk the forums and always find new tips and tricks to being undetected. I've had a few scares in games where I believe I'd be overwatched but I'm still going strong. I want to give a thank you to @Chod for all the work he's done to make this community the best in the scene. With Chod's I'm able to play at a high level while maintaining all of my studies during the school year. I'm a sophomore in college and it's a wonderful thing being able to maintain "skill" while not having as much time to devote to the game. If anyone is having thoughts of trying Chod's, do it. 
Kindest Regards,
Cris

• Like 4