Sign in to follow this  
zherlong

2.5 years with Chod's Cheats (Firefly Testimonial)

I've been a user of Chod's since April 2014, since then I've been using Chod's on CSGO on and off.  I left CHODS due to numerous wave bans, then switched to other providers like Axxxxxx, Ixxxxxx, Pxxxxxx-7, Exxxxx and few others.  I found out their securities ARE NO BETTER THAN CHOD's.  Some of them were even SCAMMERS.  Recently I have come back, and decided to stick with CHOD's since then.  

Recently when it changed to Firefly, I had been a bit disappointed, because I didn't get used to the features.  However after some studying and tweaking, I found out it has more potential and are more convenience to be used compare to V3.  I am totally happy again. It's now just as good as the old one was and certainly can be better in future. (I use aimbot, TB, ESP and CHAMS) If it were up to me, we should upgrade to firefly.

To all the cheaters out there, it's a wise choice to always stick with Chod's :)

I can totally agree it takes some time to get use to the cheat but when you do, it's insane! :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this