Sign in to follow this  
x-shadow

2,5 years at Chod's [My Firefly testimonial]

I've been a user of Chod's since June 2014 when it was BETA and just released for the first time, since then I've been using Chod's on CSGO and never have I ever got one of my 4 accounts banned :)

However recently when it changed to Firefly, I have been a bit disappointed, and to be honest from the heart, its sad to see what it have been since this Firefly. It's just not as good as the old one was and probably never will be. (I only use ESP, nothing else) If it were up to me, we should get the old cheat back.

But in the end, I will always stick with Chod's :)

Edited by x-shadow

Can you give us more details on what disappoints you about Firefly compared to the older versions? It can really help us improve it even further.

Sadly this is exactly what happend when we made the swap between v1 > v2 > v3 some customers simply wont like the change, but eventually they will start learning to like it as it gets improved over time as harsh as it might sound.

You just need to give it more time and let us iron out all the bugs and improve it even further before you give your full honest opinion.

We never go back to older products.

@CireG

No :)

@Jstylah

Generally just the cheat and how it works. I mean ingame, I now dont play the game smooth, its a bit laggy on me since Firefly. And the ESP is just not as good as the old one was, I now shoot when i turn a corner on them but they are behind at wall, because the ESP aren't working properly, and now have a chance of getting banned

Sign in to follow this