Sign in to follow this  
avichos

Best HvH while looking legit

I'll keep this short. This is by far the best HvH available and they wouldn't expect you to be a hacker too. As long as you have some game sense like checking corners and not being obvious about using your ESP, with the combination of the right config for you, you will dominate on MM or on Competitive without even being suspected. Awesome work.

• Like 3

cmon dude, your playing against a hacker and your a hacker yourself, so thats hvh right? only difference is that the other hacker can't win and he thinks your legit by the way you play and how you fire.

well so the same to you, how you know he is a hacker lmao? hvh is rage with everything.

ofc he cant win, if he uses aimbot only and you use walls (just for example) so its not called hvh.

lol because he just blatantly admits and uses all functions aside from rage. Also you can tell others are using some kind of aimbot or walls. Basically HvH without rage. if you have another label for that let me know

Well I have to disagree with best HvH, but it is definitely a safer hack choice at the moment. My friend tested the Anti-Aim in Matchmaking and got VAC'd on the 2nd to last round, but that's the risk you take when you turn off safe mode and use AA. The cheat warns you. Either way, he was raping the other hackers who were also using AA, but I know it's not the strongest if you go into an HvH server. Keep in mind that this cheat was designed more for security and you'll be happy with the product.

2 hours ago, jbx said:

Well I have to disagree with best HvH, but it is definitely a safer hack choice at the moment. My friend tested the Anti-Aim in Matchmaking and got VAC'd on the 2nd to last round, but that's the risk you take when you turn off safe mode and use AA. The cheat warns you. Either way, he was raping the other hackers who were also using AA, but I know it's not the strongest if you go into an HvH server. Keep in mind that this cheat was designed more for security and you'll be happy with the product.

He wasn't VAC'd if he was using Chods. He was probably untrusted because he unchecked "MatchMaking Safe Angles".

Sign in to follow this