Jire

My bad experience

Lots of problems with this cheat.

Settings randomly turn on/off, as in I configure a setting and save it and it doesn't actually save. Randomly during a match settings will flick on/off, and random configs will be loaded at random times of the match which caused my account to be overwatch banned from rage config being loaded mid-match.

The visuals drop FPS so hard that I have to disable just about all of them to get a playable frame rate. I have a GTX 780 and an i5 4670K @ 4.4GHz, and this cheat drops my FPS from constantly 300 to 110 FPS or lower, sometimes even dipping below 60. Adjusting the CS:GO graphics settings has no effect, and does not improve FPS.

The aimbot is incredibly obvious even with bezier curve and max smoothing. I have tried loads of different settings and they all are either ineffective (i.e., don't actually aim or do so little to assist you that you may as well be playing legit) or just ridiculously obvious.

Half of the time dragging your crosshair over somebody while holding the aim key causes the aimbot to flick randomly and not work. This is especially bad when playing a crucial game moment only to have aimbot randomly fail and flick to random locations.

Sorry you've had a bad experience. The cheat is still in its infancy so there's bound to be problems, they are getting resolved as quickly as possible but I understand that you've spent your money and want what you've paid for. 

I've added an extra month on to your subscription, hopefully by then most of the problems you've been facing will have been fixed.

• Like 1

I have atm the same situation. I mean, the hack have a nice interface and the idea with the config share system and co is great but the bugs with the aimbot is weird. Atm im not playing with this cheat because these bugs.

please read my tips in CSGO section.  Hope it helps u kill while no one suspects u as a cheater.  I have a GTX770 but I don't use all the ESP features so the FPS is somewhere around 120 to 150 which is total acceptable.