Sign in to follow this  
redskull

Just Purchased VIP no VIP status (dunno what section)

As stated, I just purchased VIP status. I was reading and see the hack is offline right now wondering when the ETA of it will be up if possible and Can I get changed to VIP since i paid for it? + will I be compensated for the time I am not able to use it?

Sorry for posting in the wrong area. Didn't see a help thread or a way to contact anybody.

As stated, I just purchased VIP status. I was reading and see the hack is offline right now wondering when the ETA of it will be up if possible and Can I get changed to VIP since i paid for it? + will I be compensated for the time I am not able to use it?

Sorry for posting in the wrong area. Didn't see a help thread or a way to contact anybody.

~Moved~

Did you pay with paypal? Also did you pay with an e-check, if you paid with an e-check it can take up to 5 business days. If you paid with bitpay, an admin would have to manually add your subscription.

There is no ETA of when it will be up, we are in the process of testing the client. You will be compensated for any time that the client is down, while your subscription was activate.