Refund???

alwiz123

Are you refunding me or just scamming me then?

I disputed the payment on PayPal awaiting your response for the VIP hack for CSGO which I couldn't use even after trying all all the "fixes" on the forums.

I just want my money back it's simple really the client won't work for me for some strange reason which I trusted it to work by obviously paying and it doesn't so just give me the money back.

You have removed my VIP status and the right to download the client as soon as I issued the dispute with PayPal and you're simply ignoring it. It has been a week since the dispute.

Dispute time : Friday, 12 August 2016 at 06:24:31

Case ID: PP-005-023-234-698

If you don't respond then I'm just going to take it as a scam and just contact my bank to take it straight from you.

This problem will automatically close on Thursday, 1 September 2016. Please send the seller a message to try to resolve this problem before it closes. Otherwise, you can contact the seller at [email protected]. You can also get help from us before this problem closes.

So you have till the 1st September to sort the refund out or I'll just contact the Fraud team for my bank :)

Lmao are you serious? Why would I post a thread asking for help when there are quite a few posts on your forum with people asking for help and most of them don't have a reply either or didn't have at the time. If they do I've tried what they have said and it still didn't work. I tried for a couple of hours trying to get it to work. It didn't work so I went somewhere else that's what happens.

Lmao are you serious? Why would I post a thread asking for help when there are quite a few posts on your forum with people asking for help and most of them don't have a reply either or didn't have at the time. If they do I've tried what they have said and it still didn't work. I tried for a couple of hours trying to get it to work. It didn't work so I went somewhere else that's what happens.

Hello Alwiz123,

As you have initiated a chargeback, we can no longer help you with your problem.

Have a good day.

Wait, so you're mad that they didn't provide you support when you didn't ask for it? And then are surprised when your access gets revoked for charging back the payment? What logic is going through your head right now...