Sign in to follow this  
Grodo

Account Upgrade

Are there discounts on cheat for members already having a subscription? CS:S and CS:GO cheats are down and I am getting bored and Battlefield 3 is now free. I find it a bit ridiculous to an additional 14 Euro for it. Im just looking for Battle Field 3 and was wondering if a discount rate was offered.

Battlefield is only free until June the 3rd, and I don't think there are any discounts for anyone that occur constantly. ( sometimes there are discounts during holidays and such. ) Also any time lost on a subscription for a cheat that is down will be added when it is back up.

Battlefield is only free until June the 3rd, and I don't think there are any discounts for anyone that occur constantly. ( sometimes there are discounts during holidays and such. ) Also any time lost on a subscription for a cheat that is down will be added when it is back up.

I know that it will be re-added I'm just bored.... A if it isnt who cares lol I bought 3 months worth. I should of bought year ($180USD) of gold package but might have to wait until this one expires as I dont think that the account can be credited the difference. I live in the US so with conversion its like $19 for 14 Euro, so its pricey; but hey you pay for quality.

Edited by Grodo

but might have to wait until this one expires as I dont think that the account can be credited the difference.

The system does add both together.