Help about vip restoration

Merk

Sorry for writing this topic here but I don't know how to have an answer at my question.

I posted on the vip restoration topic for activate my vip status, i wrote the payment Id, the email and I posted a photo about the payment but my post was deleted.

Was my request denied?

May i have to post another vip restoration message?

P.s. I wrote my email with a bunch of *** for privacy reason, it was deleted/denied for this reason?

Thnx and sorry for the post.

Only active posts will accumulate towards your post count. Be patient for the time being, unless some tells you otherwise. Chod must manually check all of the subscriptions and I do not envy him for such a hideous task... I understand your concern, but rest assured you have not been scammed in anyway, there is simply ALOT happening right now. ;)

Only active posts will accumulate towards your post count. Be patient for the time being, unless some tells you otherwise. Chod must manually check all of the subscriptions and I do not envy him for such a hideous task... I understand your concern, but rest assured you have not been scammed in anyway, there is simply ALOT happening right now.

Thnx for the reply, i didn't know qbout the active post thing and i'm pretty confident about chod works, I was just worried for the email with *** causing some problem and deleted for this reason.

We've decided to hide posts, so people can't copy other people's information.

If I don't activate you, I will approve/unhide your post and tell in the post why.

Emiiru maybe you can help me , When chod asks for the purchase ID , Is it the "Unique Transaction ID #" In paypal ?

For example here is a random payment of mine to someone else http://puu.sh/8lwpJ.png

What should I give chod (from the payment to jamvo) So i will get accepted again?

Emiiru maybe you can help me , When chod asks for the purchase ID , Is it the "Unique Transaction ID #" In paypal ?

For example here is a random payment of mine to someone else http://puu.sh/8lwpJ.png

What should I give chod (from the payment to jamvo) So i will get accepted again?

You want to give him the "Unique Transaction ID # XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

You want to give him the "Unique Transaction ID # XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Emmm thanks but last time he said he couldn't find it even though I had active vip when the site went down..

So Emiiru can you approve that what I should give chod is the Unique transaction ID ?