CS:GO Banning multiple accounts?

cheatingfun

I wounder if anyone know more about how VAC works. I have read on several posts on different forum that VAC save what they call hardware ip. Every account who has been playing on the same computer get a VAC ban because of it.

Is this true?

If it is true. Can I simply login on my main account on my laptop and cool off my gaming computer for a month. then start cheat on my sub account?

Please let me know more about it. Thanks

I wounder if anyone know more about how VAC works. I have read on several posts on different forum that VAC save what they call hardware ip. Every account who has been playing on the same computer get a VAC ban because of it.

Is this true?

If it is true. Can I simply login on my main account on my laptop and cool off my gaming computer for a month. then start cheat on my sub account?

Please let me know more about it. Thanks

This hasn't happened in ages. This only happened to a very few cheaters, less than 5. Any account that has used a cheat that has been detected by VAC will get banned. You don't need to swap systems just to cheat.

However, if a provider requires you to use patchguard, and VAC detects patchguard. Do not log on your main account on the OS that has patchguard disabled. We no longer use patchguard, so you don't need to worry about this.

If you want to be safe 100%, don't cheat all.

This hasn't happened in ages. This only happened to a very few cheaters, less than 5. Any account that has used a cheat that has been detected by VAC will get banned. You don't need to swap systems just to cheat.

However, if a provider requires you to use patchguard, and VAC detects patchguard. Do not log on your main account on the OS that has patchguard disabled. We no longer use patchguard, so you don't need to worry about this.

If you want to be safe 100%, don't cheat all.

Appreciate that answer. I have been using your cheat before on CS and never got detected. Thinking of using it again to gain some ranks.